Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thora Is Joining Facebook

In a random moment last night after my reasonable family had gone to bed at a reasonable hour I up and (re)joined Facebook. I gave it a try last fall, but only ever added one friend (I never made any overtures at all to the friends I knew), so after a week I dropped it. This time I have 12 friends, and I feel all hip and cool. So you should be my friend too. My profile is Thora Shannon. Yeah, I'm into letting everyone know my real name and stuff.
I look like this in my profile. Except this is a different shot taken at the same time. I posted this one because it's already downsized, and frankly, I'm lazy at resizing shots unless I can do a big batch at once, so there you go.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Thora. Kevin just joined facebook today. Yay! No, I'm not a member, but if I were, you would definitely be one of my friends (when I got around to making friends). Ta-da! Look at me! First comment!

    ReplyDelete