Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Souviens-toi

Just a small note: the other day Elisheva was fussing in the evening. I was walking around with her, to help, and suddenly realized how much I missed having Samuel over, to walk my children around. When Lydia was a baby, I never had to hold during her fussy evenings; Samuel would always hold her, and walk with her, and sing French songs to her. Elisheva is of a much more calm disposition than Lydia was a young baby, but she still has her moments. So, Samuel, when are you going to come over and sing French to her? We're free anytime.

Seriously, thanks for always being the best uncle.

5 comments:

  1. That's actually the first moment I fell in love with Samuel: when he was carrying Lydia and singing to her. It was our second date and we played "Shadows Over Camelot" with you guys. I didn't say much and Samuel thought the date went really bad, but actually I had a great time, and I was really impressed with Samuel's skills as an uncle/baby comforter. After that date, I knew for sure I wanted to keep dating him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too. I love you guys. If you want I can get you the lyrics in both French and English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all sweet. If you'd come here, I'd hold Elisehava during fussy times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Samuel the Kind. Long may his baby comforting reign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! We're so glad we found you. We love your blog. Check ours out at http://billkristinandwil.blogspot.com/

    Bill and Kristin Evans

    ReplyDelete